Office of Intake and Document Production
Ernest DeStefano is the chief of the Office of Intake and Document Production.
Deliver effective, efficient and innovative intake and document production services.
What We Do
- Design, print and distribute USCIS forms.
- Manage the paper (USCIS Lockbox facilities) intake system.
- Troubleshoot intake issues, adjudicate fee waiver requests and resolve filing issues with applications.
- Produce and mail secure identity documents, such as Permanent Resident Cards and Employment Authorization Documents.
- Print and distribute notices, such as receipt and appointment, to applicants and petitioners.
- We are comprised of more than 200 federal employees located nationwide.
- The USCIS Lockbox facilities located in Chicago, Illinois; Phoenix, Arizona; and Lewisville, Texas, are operated by a Department of Treasury designated financial agent.
|If your question relates to...||Please contact...|
a filing mailed to the Chicago, Dallas, or Phoenix Lockbox.
For example, you have questions about:
Us by email at LockboxSupport@uscis.dhs.gov.
We will answer each email in turn as soon as possible. Please include the form number, receipt number, petitioner and/or applicant name, and mailing address with your email.
Do not include social security numbers in emails.
Contact our USCIS Contact Center by phone at (800) 375-5283, or contact the service center or office processing your case, via the email addresses provided on the USCIS Contact Us web page.