Find A USCIS Office
To find your local USCIS office, please visit the following links:
- Field Offices (within the United States) handle scheduled interviews on non-asylum related applications. They also provide limited information and applicant services that supplement those we provide through our website and by phone.
- International Offices provide services to U.S. Citizens, permanent residents of the U.S. and certain other persons who are visiting or residing outside the United States who need assistance in immigration matters.
Other USCIS Offices include:
- Administrative Appeals Office decides appeals of certain denied benefits
- Application Support Centers provide fingerprinting and related services
- Asylum Offices handle scheduled interviews for asylum-related issues only
- National Records Center receives and processes FOIA requests
- Service Centers and our National Benefit Center receive and process a large variety of applications and petitions