Order Forms by Phone
You can receive USCIS forms by calling the toll-free USCIS Forms Request Line at 1-800-870-3676.
When you call, please have the following information available:
- The form number for each form you need, and the quantity of each form; (A maximum of five copies of any one form type applies)
- Your complete name
- Your complete mailing address including apartment or unit number
- Your city, state and ZIP code
Please feel free to verbally spell out your name or address information if you feel it is necessary or helpful.
You can expect to receive the forms within five to 10 days after your call. Forms requested by phone will only be sent to addresses within the United States and its territories.
This service is for individual personal use only. Repeat or high volume requests will not be honored. Please do not order by phone if you have already used the Forms by Mail request on this website.
Note: USCIS no longer offers paper copies of Form I-90, N-400, N-565 or N-336. While you can still download and print a free copy of this form, we encourage you to electronically file your form by visiting uscis.gov.
However, you must download and print Form N-400 from our website if you are applying:
- Based on your military service;
- From outside of the U.S., or
- With a fee waiver or reduced fee.
Go to uscis.gov/n-400 to download a paper copy of this form.