EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program: Public Engagement
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) invites you to participate in a public teleconference on Monday, Nov. 19, from 1 to 2 p.m. (Eastern) to discuss the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the EB-5 program. This engagement is part of our ongoing efforts to enhance dialogue with the public on the EB-5 program.
During the first part of this engagement, we will provide EB-5 program updates. The second part will be a question-and-answer session. We encourage the public to provide questions and comments on the EB-5 program in advance.
To register for this session, please follow the steps below:
- Visit our registration page to confirm your participation
- Enter your email address and select “Submit”
- Select “Subscriber Preferences”
- Select the “Event Registration” tab
- Be sure to provide your full name and organization
- Complete the questions and select “Submit”
Once we process your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with additional details.
We recommend calling in 10 to 15 minutes before the teleconference begins.
Email email@example.com by Thursday, Nov. 1, at 5 p.m. (Eastern) and put “EB-5 Engagement” in the subject line if you would like to:
- Submit questions in advance; or
- Request a disability accommodation to participate.
Note to Media: This engagement is not for press purposes. Please contact the USCIS Press Office at 202-272-1200 for any media inquiries.
We look forward to engaging with you!